Mechanic's Class -
A 1-day class to make your Bullet journey all the more rewarding
If you are looking to cut down on mechanic's costs on your travels through South Asia, understand what goes on under your seat, or simply learn some DIY skills to make your ride more fulfilling - then the Mechanic's Class is for you.
Hearts & Tears has designed a one-day course to take you through the basics of the Royal Enfield and teach you how to find, maintain, fix or improve your Bullet. We will tailor the course depending on your experience level and help to explain all those questions you never found the answers for.
By then end of the day you will:
- Know how to troubleshoot problems with your bike
- Know exactly what tools you need to hit the road
- Have the knowledge to pick the right bike before you buy
- Have learnt some skills to last a lifetime
- Not be afraid to get your hands dirty
Feel free to bring in your own Bullet for the class also!
Duration: 8:30am - 3pm
Dates: Year round
Rate: US $120 per person
No. People: 1-3 pax
Inclusions: Lunch, t-shirt, instructor, mechanic, tools, parts